Good News : Ahmednagar : The girl’s birth ratio has increased in the last five years in Ahmednagar district. The girls birth ratio was 895 in 2017 to 2018, now it has grown to 914, The information comes out from Zilha Parishad health department. Community mindset has been changing slowly and diverging to equality.
The Central and State government has launched a lot of skeem for women and child development. Beti bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP) was launched by the Primeminister on 22 nd January 2015. PC-PNDT act implemented effectively and results came out, to increase girls born rate in Ahmednagar district. The second thing is the maternal mortality rate has been falling down in the last 5 years. In the 1917-18 years 48 mortality happened in the district, and 2021-2022 mortality dropped to 27.
- Why Ahmednagar increase the girls birth ratio
- The trend of Family Plan after one or two child
- People celebrate women’s birth, because of education and awareness.
- The PC-PNDT act effectively works for stopping female foeticide.
- The mindset is slowly changing to equality.
- Government skim implementation
- Why falling Down Pregnant Women death ratio
- The women and child development department has been taking care of Pregnant women’s health.
- Anganwadi Workers doing well and given Nutritional diet service at home .
- Immediate treatment available